Return Slips are sent with every shipment. To print off a new form, please click on the download button. This link contains shipping directions and other information required for returns.
- Items marked “Final Sale” are yours to keep. They are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit. No exceptions will be made. Final Sale will be marked – FINAL SALE – in the product title.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- All returned items must meet the Return Deadlines listed below.
- Items received by our Return Department that do not meet the criteria listed on the Return Slip will not be processed.
- Customers are responsible for paying the shipping fees to have an item returned to our facility.
- We will pay for an exchange outbound shipping once per order number. After an order is returned and exchanged once, it may be returned a second time for a store credit only.
- Refunds: 30 Days: Must be received within 30 days of the original order date. Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment only. Once processed, refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your bank account. Shipping fees are not refundable. If original form of payment is unavailable, a S&F Store Credit will be issued.
- Exchanges: 60 Days: Must be received within 60 days of the original order date. Exchanges must be of equal or lesser value. After an item has been exchanged once, it may be returned a second time for a store credit only.
- Store Credit: 90 Days: Must be received within 90 days of the original order date. Shipping fees not included. Store Credit Codes will expire after 5 years (with the exception of California Billing Address).
A return will not be processed by our staff without proof of delivery. In case a package is lost by the mail carrier, we recommend asking your carrier for a tracking number to keep on file until your return has been processed.
S&F must be notified of defective items prior to the return of such items and within 12 days of the mail delivery date. Notifications must be in the form of email to email@example.com identifying the defect and the need of a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide a clear photo of the defect. If the item was damaged due to the mail carrier, please include a photo of the damaged package as well. All defective items must be unworn and unwashed. Shaddow & Fish does not provide warranties on products unless a warranty is extended to Shaddow & Fish by the product’s individual brand. Any defective, worn, or used items received by our Return Department without prior approval will not be processed. No exceptions will be made.
INCORRECTLY SHIPPED OR MISSING ITEMS
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Begins November 18th of every year. Customers who order on or after November 18th will be able to return items up till January 15th for a refund (final sale are not returnable or exchangeable). All orders received after January 15th will be subjected to our regular deadlines. No exceptions will be made on packages received by our staff after the 15th.